JTB WHEELCHAIR TENNIS GLOBAL CHALLENGE Hosted by B-Adaptive Foundation Let’s go see the game in LA!
What is the “JTB Wheelchair Tennis Global Challenge”?
Invitational wheelchair tennis event in between the selected players in North America and the ones in Japan. We invite Japanese top junior players as “Team Japan” to LA, and to put it into an international goodwill matches and social events with American and Canadian junior top players.
Event Schedules Friendly Matches:
1. January 6th 11:30am – 4pm
2. January 7th 11am-afternoon
Location: Peninsula Racquet Club (Palos Verdes, CA)
Date & Time: January 6th, 18:00-20:00
Location: Los Verdes Golf Course Address: 7000 West Los Verdes Drive, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275
*Details of games and reception party will be updated on BAF’s webpage and FB page.
The party is open to public so please join us! BAF Facebook page: www.facebook.com/b.adaptive
* (Age), W=World Ranking, N= National Ranking
Yudai Kawai (13) N:1
Takumi Ouchiyama (13) N:5
Ryotaro Sakaguchi (14) N:6
Haruka Sahara (14) W[Girls]:13
Thomas Venos (18) W[Boys]:13
Thomas Bourassa (18) W[Boys]:18
Lai Puisand (17) W[Girls]:12
Megan Smith (15) W[Girls]:21
Casey Ratzlaff (19) W[Men]:40
Chris Herman (20) W[Men]:50
Conner Stroud (17) W[Boys]:4
Joanna Nieh (15) W[Girls]:10
Who is B-Adaptive Foundation (BAF)?
A non-profit organization based in Los Angeles that organizes global sports and cultural events for the disabled athletes around the world.
B-Adaptive Foundation EMAIL: email@example.com
JTB, Premium Sponsor
Japan Airlines, Gold Sponsor
Miyako Hybrid Hotel, Silver Sponsor
Latest posts by Japan Asia Travel Dept. (see all)
- Special Events in YOKOHAMA – Jun.&Jul.2018 - March 20, 2018
- Discover The Hokushin Region Along The Joetsu Shinkansen Train Route - January 10, 2018
- “Fly for Free with JTB”Hokkaido Shiretoko Campaign, Tell us what you would like to do in Hokkaido and win a trip to Japan! - December 27, 2017